2nd year Ph.D. student
• Education: BS Biochemistry, Mount Holyoke College;
MS Pharmaceutical Sciences, North Carolina Central University
• Fun fact: I take West African dance and drumming classes to unwind.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oncogenic role of tumor necrosis factor α-induced protein 8 (TNFAIP8)
S Niture, X Dong, E Arthur, U Chimeh, S Niture, W Zheng, D Kumar. Cells 8 (1), 9 7 2019. https://doi.org.10.3390/cells8010009
- B355252, a novel small molecule, confers neuroprotection against cobalt chloride toxicity in mouse hippocampal cells through altering mitochondrial dynamics and limiting autophagy induction. U Chimeh, MA Zimmerman, N Gilyazova, PA Li. International journal of medical sciences 15 (12), 1384 7 2018. doi: 10.7150/ijms.24702
- MicroRNA-214 targets PTK6 to inhibit tumorigenic potential and increase drug sensitivity of prostate cancer cells
P Cagle, S Niture, A Srivastava, M Ramalinga, R Aqeel, L Rios-Colon, U Chimeh, S Suy, SP Collins, R Dahiya, D Kumar. Scientific reports 9 (1), 9776 4 2019. DOIhttps://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-019-46170-3
- Role of microRNAs in the development of hepatocellular carcinoma and acquired drug resistance.
L Tricoli, S Niture, U Chimeh, D Kumar. Frontiers in bioscience (Landmark edition) 24, 545-554 3 2019. DOI: 10.2741/4734
- Role of microRNAs in the development of hepatocellular carcinoma and drug resistance
L Tricoli, S Niture, U Chimeh, H Ressom, D Kumar. Frontiers in bioscience (Landmark edition) 24, 382 2 2019.
- MicroRNA-214 inhibits prostate cancer cell proliferation, migration, invasion and increases drug sensitivity by targeting PTK6 P Cagle, S Niture, A Srivastava, M Ramalinga, L Rios-Colon, U Chimeh, D Kumar. Cancer Research 79 (13 Supplement), 3561-3561. 10.1158/1538-7445.AM2019-3561